Do you ever watch what you think is an interesting video....

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
And come away feeling stupid? This physics video sounded interesting. Now I feel dumber. LOL I don't understand most of it. NOVA programs are usually easy to understand.

Every Saturday I watch the new Mike Patey YouTube video and always come away feeling stupid and lazy yet I keep coming back.

I always start thinking how can 1 person with the same amount of time I have get so much done?
Then I go sit on the couch and have a cold beer while I think about it some more.
Then usually a nap.

All Mike Patey does these days is f7(#*$&^ing talk. I don't want to listen to him f&$%)(#$^ing talk. I want to see m#&(*$^^#ing airplanes flying around, that actually have m*#Y$&&#$ing wings attached to them.

And come away feeling stupid? This physics video sounded interesting. Now I feel dumber. LOL I don't understand most of it. NOVA programs are usually easy to understand.

He simplified it a bit, too. The Feynman diagrams are pictorial representations of math, generally perturbation theory or a path integral. There's a foundation that stuff is built upon, as true with any field.

The latest Mat Guthmiller videos made me feel stupid. Two videos in a row about needing a new plane. By the end of the second episode he just meant someone with a new Bo came and picked them up. Last video I will ever watch from him. I'm surprised Bose still sponsors him.

Back