Do women talk more than men?

"Reincarnation woman" ??? Whoa!!! That thread's over a year old! Just reinforces one of the funny "things guys wish women knew" or something like that - "Something said over a year ago is inadmissible in an argument" ...

Women NEVER forget! :)
I won't forget you said that, either!!!!!! :rofl:

"Reincarnation woman" ??? Whoa!!! That thread's over a year old! Just reinforces one of the funny "things guys wish women knew" or something like that - "Something said over a year ago is inadmissible in an argument" ...

Women NEVER forget! :)

Greg:
I don't know if I can agree with you on this. My Ex forgot almost all the good things I had done :yes: It was only the bad stuff she NEVER forgot--and I do mean NEVER :rofl:

Best,

Dave

That new Volvo commercial where Dad picks up the daughter, who doesn't stop...:p

Incredibly cute. If I were rich enough, I would consider a Volvo (that and the teenaged girl in the parking lot with Dad).

Then again, maybe not--maybe I would buy a Cardinal FG...:D

It goes without saying (that is such an odd phrase ... if it truly "goes without saying" then why am I saying it?) ... that I meant "selective memory" of course!!!

And Scott, are you running for office or something? Wow, nice spin!!! :)

It goes without saying (that is such an odd phrase ... if it truly "goes without saying" then why am I saying it?)

Never thought of this Greg:lightning:

If it goes without saying, we don't say it :princess:

Another reason men don't talk as much, hey hey!

Best,

Dave

Back