Do not derail this thread.

dHoshAJ.gif

Attachments

• 2012-sram_x0_10-speed_rear_derailleur-red_sram_x0_10-speed_rear_derailleur-en_1.jpg
    2012-sram_x0_10-speed_rear_derailleur-red_sram_x0_10-speed_rear_derailleur-en_1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 43
it's Obama's fault

So I was thinking about doing a straight-in approach for the first time...safe?

So I was thinking about doing a straight-in approach for the first time...safe?

Let's explore what the worse "safe" really means in this context....is it safe to derail this thread for instance? I say no.

I'm confused, can I log PIC? Which plane should I buy? Will medical reform pass? I have a friend who did a lot of drugs yesterday, will be pass his medical? Can I retrofit my airplane to take off from train tracks?

I'm confused, can I log PIC? Which plane should I buy? Will medical reform pass? I have a friend who did a lot of drugs yesterday, will be pass his medical? Can I retrofit my airplane to take off from train tracks?

Bonanza

I heard that a couple of boys from Dayton OH experimented with rail launched airplanes with moderate success.

Trying to get back on track:

Attachments

• train%2Bconductor%2Bcostume.jpg
    train%2Bconductor%2Bcostume.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 18

You need the "Ask Sac" thread. You are derailing this one.

David

Back