Do not adjust your set...

Bob Noel

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Noel
I caught a little of the Seatle - LA debacle last night (Thursday).

I thought the NFL's Condiment Bowl was ridiculous, but the Seatle uniforms were even worse that the Oregon Duck's uniforms. Is the NFL hiring people who are completely color blind as well as being dumber than a box of rocks?

Who watches the NFL anyway? seriously.....

I'd rather watch peewee football these days. more entertaining, players pray before a game and certainly no disrespect ****tards making political statments....

The NFL has gotten dumber and dumber, yet I continued to watch. The whole suing the local bar for using Super Bowl in their advertising kind of was the start of it IMHO.

When they supported dumbasses taking a knee during Anthem, I turned it off.

There is no way as much money gets pumped through that organization that is should be a Non Profit.

In real football news, Barcelona kicked some tail yesterday and I wasn't interrupted once during the game for a single commercial, because they don't have any!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Nfl really does suck anymore. They allow blm support by the players but will not allow the team from Dallas to support the execution of five police officers on their doorstep? No thanks nfl.

I was channel surfing and came across the Seattle and LA game. I thought it was some sort of comedy with the Seattle team uniform....

Back