Do me a favor

Darrell111

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Darrell111
go to www.cnn.com and on the right side It has a box that says "welcome to the future". Go ahead and take that quiz and tell me if something is wrong :D

Youll see what im talkin about

you talking about the "ass of the..." part? Cause I'm pretty sure thats mass, but the m is cut off.

SkyHog said:
you talking about the "ass of the..." part? Cause I'm pretty sure thats mass, but the m is cut off.

No second question.. about the 747

SkyHog said:
oh...lol

Awesome. Bah - they were close!

Must be one of the regular reporters that put that little quiz together. They are so good at getting the facts strait :D:D

etsisk said:
Dang - I don't see that box at all! Where is it, again?? :(

Looks like they took it down :(

Basically it was a quiz and on one question it ask what is distinctive about the Boeing 747. Give you four options of course one is the bubble on top. I click that and it says incorrect, the correct answer is it has 2 tails ... hahhahaha

Darrell111 said:
Looks like they took it down :(

Basically it was a quiz and on one question it ask what is distinctive about the Boeing 747. Give you four options of course one is the bubble on top. I click that and it says incorrect, the correct answer is it has 2 tails ... hahhahaha
I couldn't figure out why you posted this as being silly until now. It said which is NOT a distinctive feature of the 747. The other choices were bubble, 4 engines, winglets.

Ken Ibold said:
I couldn't figure out why you posted this as being silly until now. It said which is NOT a distinctive feature of the 747. The other choices were bubble, 4 engines, winglets.

Thank you for making my stupidity public.. couldnt you have just pm'd me on this hahahah DANGIT! :D:D

Darrell111 said:
Thank you for making my stupidity public.. couldnt you have just pm'd me on this hahahah DANGIT! :D:D
I'm sure you'll have the chance to return the favor someday, as I display my own stupidity often!

:eek:

I took the quiz after they fixed it. I read that question like twenty times and finally gave up because I didn't know what u guys were talking about:dunno: Now I see the light.:rolleyes:

Back