discussing Religious views

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallPilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Matt
To the site owners, I got a ban for speaking about religion. That is a direct attack on freedom of speech and it outright disgusting! If I want to talk about the way I view the world, that is my business and shouldn’t be restricted. Thanks for letting me vent.

Sorry, but most forums are privately owned and the owners can and do regulate what is permissible on the. Don’t like, you are free to develop your own. That’s part of the 1st Amendment....

To the site owners, I got a ban for speaking about religion. That is a direct attack on freedom of speech and it outright disgusting! If I want to talk about the way I view the world, that is my business and shouldn’t be restricted. Thanks for letting me vent.
The government can't restrict your speech. A private website can.

Thread closed.

Per the RoC -
  • Political/Religious discussions are prohibited. This includes any language or discussion deemed to be political or politically charged in nature as well as any religious speech or text. This language is exceedingly destructive to the cohesion of the community and as such will not be tolerated.
This is part of what you agreed to when you signed up for an account here and we have the right to enforce it. This is a forum about aviation. If you want to discuss religion, there are plenty of places around the internet that are made for such, but here is not that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back