Discovering your creative bone

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
HAR HAR

Everskyward, in the FARs Vs PIC thread, says he doesn't have a creative bone in his body. I am aghast and apalled at such blasphemy. Afterall, he flies. To fly, as we all know, is not simply to fulfill the obligation of getting from A to B.

Flying is often referred to as an art. It is as much art as it it science. To engage in the manifestation of art is to indulge in one's creativity. Therefore, if Everskyward does partake in the act of flying, he must have a creative side. Whether it is a bone or something else, I do not know.

Lets help Everskyward find his bone.

Richard said:
Lets help Everskyward find his bone.
Holy cow!

Well let me start off by giving you a little surprise. The above should read HER bone,:blowingkisses: not HIS. :D

I don't know...maybe I'm alone here, but it seems that this would have been the perfect discussion to take to PMs or something...seems like a private conversation that really doesn't involve anyone else....

I could be wrong.

Richard said:
Everskyward, my perforce apologies.
None necessary. I'm sure you're not the only one here who has made that assumption.

Besides, I've been a pilot for most of my adult life, which is a long time, and I've been female for even longer than that so I've heard every comment possible. Maybe even some raw material for stories. ;)

"It was a dark and stormy night..."

Everskyward said:
None necessary. I'm sure you're not the only one here who has made that assumption.

Besides, I've been a pilot for most of my adult life, which is a long time, and I've been female for even longer than that so I've heard every comment possible. Maybe even some raw material for stories. ;)

Perhaps you could list your first name in your personal profile. OTOH, I'm thinking of that SNL character named Pat...

For the last several months I have thought we could take a run at story creation. Someone starts with a few lines, someone else adds a couple lines, the next person adds some lines, and so on...

F'rinstance, Everskyward wrote (in jest, I know):

I'll add:

"...the briefer said my destination was SKC, besides, I left my plates in the back with the baggage..."

Who's next?

"... I knew I should have gone back to get the plates, but I just didn't..."

Back