Different kind of color blind test

Holy **** my eyes hurt...I knew I had a color deficiency coming into it, but damn.

Score: 278

I have my second class medical though, so that's all that really matters.

Yeah! I'm glad that isn't part of the medical!!

Looks like about the 75 percentile on the slider range. But as stated, passed the medical, and that's all that counts.

I got 144.
Looks like the test I took for my class 3 medical. After I took it I asked how I did they said they just send in the results to the FAA and let them deal with it. I must have passed becuase I have the paper from the FAA saying I did I have to show every time I get my medical.

I think I could have done better, but I got tired of staring at the monitor, and I gotta go to work.

Need to try this on my color calibrated monitor at home. Doing it on a small laptop is problematic.

I scored 901.

Oh yeah, way too much effort for way to little reward. So I just clicked submit without doing anything.

• Your score: 3
  • Age range: 40-49
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
Blah... not perfect, I must have missed a few in there, but Dani and I have the best scores so far! :) That's cuz women have it all over on men when it comes to colors. I remember having a long argument with Christopher once on whether the beacon light at night at KCMI was really green or BLUE! Grrrr... he can't even tell the difference between BASIC colors! :dunno:

Your score: 8
Age range: 40-49
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Ha! Smoked him again! :tongue: But, he did do better than I thought he was going to. I was hoping for him to score in the hundreds!

I had a beer at lunch so I gave myself 30 points extra credit.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think somewhere it tells you what colors you have a problem with.

color.png

With my reading glasses on, I aced it. Guess these things work, after all.

Attachments

• colorvision.jpg
    colorvision.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
Got a 621. Of course, I fail every color vision test on my medical every time I go in. I had to take the waiver test to get my second class medical with no restrictions.

Back