Didn't fly but day dreamed

evapilotaz

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Drone airspace abuser
I sat at the airport for two hours yesterday just watching airport traffic and taking in all the sights, smells and sounds. I just love being around aviation even if I'm not flying. I could be at the airport every day if it wasn't for this office day job that I need to feed the family with. I would be an airport bum. LOL.

Have a good Monday.

Being a good airport bum is not as easy as you think.Takes time and dedication.If you get good at it you will get offered quite a few rides.

I took the best nap ever at the FBO on Saturday.

I totally get it! By the way, the fact that you identify yourself as "My Name" sounds almost like a 12-step group. As in, "Hi, my name is ----" And sometimes I think this whole aviation thing is an addiction!:wink2:

I am so happy anytime I get near an airport. And I don't know if you're more interested in general aviation or commercial aviation, but if it's the latter, I can't recommend enough a visit to this hotel:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlsa-renaissance-concourse-atlanta-airport-hotel/

My spouse and I went there a couple of years ago and loved it! We sat out on our balcony, watching the planes come and go, and it was heaven. Just be sure to get a room with a runway view. They even offer an aviator package.

I'm interested in anything that flies. I have been like that since birth I believe.

GA or commercial it doesn't matter. Its an addiction! Just like POA.

It's not as easy being an airport bomb as it used to be. Nowadays sometimes it's hard to get on to the airport property. Too much security!

I sat at the airport for two hours yesterday just watching airport traffic and taking in all the sights, smells and sounds. I just love being around aviation even if I'm not flying. I could be at the airport every day if it wasn't for this office day job that I need to feed the family with. I would be an airport bum. LOL.

Have a good Monday.

flat,800x800,070,f_u4.jpg

Leo was on point with this quote!

I totally get it! By the way, the fact that you identify yourself as "My Name" sounds almost like a 12-step group. As in, "Hi, my name is ----" And sometimes I think this whole aviation thing is an addiction!:wink2:

I am so happy anytime I get near an airport. And I don't know if you're more interested in general aviation or commercial aviation, but if it's the latter, I can't recommend enough a visit to this hotel:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlsa-renaissance-concourse-atlanta-airport-hotel/

My spouse and I went there a couple of years ago and loved it! We sat out on our balcony, watching the planes come and go, and it was heaven. Just be sure to get a room with a runway view. They even offer an aviator package.

Awesome!! A state away from me but I would go!

Yeap, he's on some agency's list right now.
So are you for quoting the post :D

Back