Did my solo today!

FlightFollowing

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Flightfollowing
Well I did it yesterday but it was pretty fun!. It only took me three years to get to it haha. I wasn't nervous at all. Also the Heading indicatior went to crap so I flew three Circuits @Manassas with out it. :blueplane:

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Dual XC next week :) I hope

This week I'll be doing alot of reading on weather and XC material.

First solos are cool, good going! I still remember my first solos in both airplanes and helicopters. I remember my long x-c solo in each, and don't remember any of the other solo flights except for the one time in each category of aircraft when I scared myself!

Awesome! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Awesome! Keep up the studying and chair flying. You'll be there before ya know it.

Congrats!
It's a good omen to have some small surprise on your first solo, I think... also good practice, flying the pattern using mostly your eyes.

Congratulations Woody! Did your CFI keep your shirt tail, or let you take it home?

It was an awesome feeling! I started on the PPL after h.s. but college took most of my time and $ so I stoped. I am in my final year in college so I'm going to finish up and look for a FBO job somewhere while I work my way up.

Yeah He took my shirt tail :( The cool part about it was that I had classes right after so I had to explain to everyone why my half of my shirt was missing. I can't wait to get back up.. this is going to be the longest weekend ever.

Back