Attachments

• 708.JPG
    708.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Nice! A very rewarding rating, IMO.

Besides, seeing where you're going is overrated. :lol:

Congratulations!
Feels great doesn't it?

The hardest rating, and you did it!! It's a great sense of accomplishment! Congratulations, Petra!

That's great, Petra! Congratulations! :D

Now conquer your next task - getting back into LiveChat so you can talk with us again. ;)

Congrats. It is a lot of work but very satisfying in the end.

Very good Petra, IMO the IR is by far the most difficult rating there is. You're now a member of a very elite club, I wonder how many female instrument rated pilots are out there. When's the first IFR trip going to be?

Thank you, all! I am looking forward to flying soon, but first a quick trip to Mexico before ski instructing starts. I'm still looking for an airplane, and am tempted by a Cherokee 180 since I am comfortable flying those (I got my rating in one.) Yes, I've joined the dark side, but they ARE a nice looking airplane. Also, I hope to have time soon to try and figure the chat thing out. :D

Thank you, all! I am looking forward to flying soon, but first a quick trip to Mexico before ski instructing starts. I'm still looking for an airplane, and am tempted by a Cherokee 180 since I am comfortable flying those (I got my rating in one.) Yes, I've joined the dark side, but they ARE a nice looking airplane. Also, I hope to have time soon to try and figure the chat thing out. :D

If you think that's the dark side, start flying a Mooney. I've found the one thing that Piper and Cessna pilots alike will unite for is to make fun of those werid planes with the tail on backwards. ;)

Have a great trip to Mexico and hope to see you in chat soon! :yes:

Cheers. Know that that was the hardest rating of all of them, CFI is actually easier.... :) :) :)

Cool beans. Love the smile on your face - it's a great feeling, isn't it!!:cheerswine:

Back