Diary of a pilot's wife

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Her Diary

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a restaurant to have dinner and a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, and arrived late. I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His Diary

Made the worst landing of my life today, kept analyzing over and over in my head what went wrong, but haven't been able to figure it out. But the day wasn't a total loss--at least I got to make love to my wife!

Last edited:
:D That was a riot!!!!!!!!!!

My Bride read that over my shoulder...her comments...."you guys are just not right"

:dunno:

GMascelli said:
:D That was a riot!!!!!!!!!!

My Bride read that over my shoulder...her comments...."you guys are just not right"

:dunno:

When I sent it to my wife, she said she started to cry, before she got to the end and realized there was a punchline!

Troy Whistman said:
When I sent it to my wife, she said she started to cry, before she got to the end and realized there was a punchline!

Punchline???

One Short said:
Yah, when she reads the last LINE, she PUNCHes the husband! :yes:

I think you're right! "Punchline" was her word, not mine! I like to think I'm more sensitive to my wife's feelings than this poor sap!

Back