Diamond DA40XLS For Sale

RadioRalphie

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ralphieflies
2008 Diamond DA40XLS For Sale. Beautiful fully loaded Diamond Star in new condition. SVT, WAAS and Active Traffic ...etc. 115 hrs total. Warranty till Jan 2010.

Heres the link to the ad. The tail # was changed from N811EX to N811ET as the previous owner wanted the old N#. Pictures reflect old # and were taken about a month ago. I dropped the price to sell it quickly.
http://www.controller.com/listings/...1247377&guid=4BA3C661B2884EDBB1C00A669B81813B

I bought the plane to finish my IR but am selling to buy a retirement home in Las Vegas.

Last edited:
2008 Diamond DA40XLS For Sale. Beautiful fully loaded Diamond Star in new condition. SVT, WAAS and Active Traffic ...etc. 115 hrs total. Warranty till Jan 2010.

Heres the link to the ad. The tail # was changed from N811EX to N811ET as the previous owner wanted the old N#. Pictures reflect old # and were taken about a month ago. I dropped the price to sell it quickly. Save $90k from new prices.

http://www.controller.com/listings/...1247377&guid=4BA3C661B2884EDBB1C00A669B81813B

I bought the plane to finish my IR but am selling to buy a retirement home in Las Vegas.

You buy and sell airplanes the way some people buy and sell cars! I bet you have more fun, though. ;-)

You buy and sell airplanes the way some people buy and sell cars! I bet you have more fun, though. ;-)

i dont think i know anyone who buys and sells cars as often as ralphie buys and sells airplanes :)

We're looking for one, but you'd have to drop the price another $100K before we could consider it. :( Probably going to end up with an 04 or 05.

i dont think i know anyone who buys and sells cars as often as ralphie buys and sells airplanes :)
I really love the DA40XLS and would like to keep it for a while but want the cash to buy a retirement home I found in Las Vegas.

Sold!!! Yeah baby Las Vegas here I come :D

Last edited:
Back