DHS Drone Crashes Into Pacific

Which leads to an interesting question... The wreckage falls on your private property, either by it getting shot down or a mechanical failure..

Can you deny the feds access to recover it..:dunno:..

also..... suppose it was a 747 from a major airline.. can you deny them access.:dunno:

Indian res did that with an army helicopter for a bit.

If it does land on your property, feed it to the wood chipper.

Wonder if you could flip one with a wing like the Brits did in WWII with the V1 rockets?

If it does land on your property, feed it to the wood chipper.

Oh, I doubt anyone here is so committed to the cause that they would go to prison over it. Lots of big talk, lots less balls.

Wonder if you could flip one with a wing like the Brits did in WWII with the V1 rockets?

Depends, they probably use an AHRS which wouldn't tumble, so it may not prove effective, then there is the issue about being tracked doing it and the consequences to pay. It would be an act of "terrorism" so I would think that a trip to Gitmo would be in one's near future.

Monitoring North bound Pongas most likely, making sure they are from the 'approved cartel'.

We've been doing it with tethered balloons too.

True, although one of the challenges is that there are so many different govt entities that monitor traffic for this sort of thing. Navy, USCG, CBP, DEA...etc. And they're all looking for different things. If it was a DHS drone, it probably wasn't working for the Navy, but hard to tell which sub-agency it was.

Oh, I doubt anyone here is so committed to the cause that they would go to prison over it. Lots of big talk, lots less balls.

"What drone? Your GPS tracking must be off." :D

But...what if the folks being spied on were involved in criminal activity. Not all folks are "innocent". Some actually need intel gathered on them. There are some folks out there that you would not want around your families. Just a thought.

Just a thought? Better get some more practice then. What if the folks being spied on were not involved in criminal activity Not all folks are "guilty." some actually don't need intel gathered on them. Ther are some folks out there that you would want around your families...(sheesh)

Because King Airs have two engines. They are obviously better. Two ~$1m engines are much better than one ~$75k.

Taxpayers are just screwed...:goofy:

Taxpayers were beyond screwed a long time ago. They're not even buying this cheap with taxpayer monies anymore, they're using the credit card. And have been on a spending bender with no end in sight for my entire adult life.

Back