DFW PIlots -- In DFW 4x over next 8

astanley

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew Stanley
My fellow esteemed DFW based pilots (and Spike :D) --

I'll be in DFW 4x out of the next 8. I'm actually in town this week (leave tonight), but am booked solid for the week. I'm back next the weekend of Gastons (boo, I'll be in a windowless conference room arguing with people), but have a few nights during the week free.

Anyone up for dinner and hangar BS? I'm staying downtown (on Stemmons Freeway); but have a rental and will drive. I'm in town through late Friday night, so I can make any night work (with advance planning).

Cheers,

-Andrew

Andrew: let me know what's up. It would be nice to see you again. The week after Gaston's I'll be gone 16th to 23, but will be here other than that and Gaston's.

Best,

Dave

i'd like to meet up with you guys. let me know what works for you guys.

My fellow esteemed DFW based pilots (and Spike :D) --

I'll be in DFW 4x out of the next 8. I'm actually in town this week (leave tonight), but am booked solid for the week. I'm back next the weekend of Gastons (boo, I'll be in a windowless conference room arguing with people), but have a few nights during the week free.

Anyone up for dinner and hangar BS? I'm staying downtown (on Stemmons Freeway); but have a rental and will drive. I'm in town through late Friday night, so I can make any night work (with advance planning).

Cheers,

-Andrew

I'll be gone to Gastons the weekend of Gastons. :)

But you said you are "booked solid for the week", then said you "have a few nights during the week free". Is that a few nights this week?

I'm up for that, if you guys get together sometime during this week, on a week night.

I'll be gone to Gastons the weekend of Gastons. :)

But you said you are "booked solid for the week", then said you "have a few nights during the week free". Is that a few nights this week?

I'm up for that, if you guys get together sometime during this week, on a week night.

Sorry. Booked solid this week; free the next week I'm in town - wk of the 14th.

-ars

im off to atlanta on the 7th. but before then, im free!

Man, this gets complicated. Allen, you'll like Andrew, and vicey-versey.

Andrew, in which Stemmons-area hotel are you staying? Much of that is pretty close to my office, which might at least allow for the occasional lunch.

You're booked this week, which is OK w/ me, because so am I.

The next week, short week, because of the Pilots Of America Official It's Ours and Nobody Else's Fly-In at Gaston's (...it's a joke, son, laugh!).

Mon, Tue, Wed, we can make something happen. Also, let us know what time you'll be arriving on Sundays (if so).

I'm at the Renaisannce Dallas; right at the NE end of the highway (18x, the one that runs from the south exit of DFW to downtown). I'll be in an office just north of downtown, but we can make lunch work one day if you're interested.

Look forward to meeting you Allen. Whatever Spike says about me is a lie, unless it's good, then it's the unvarnished truth! :) .

Cheers,

-Andrew

ummm, i hope i'm misreading this... b/c it looks like you wont be free for lunch or anything until after i'm in atlanta? I leave on sunday for atlanta for 15 days. Will you need food before then!? :)

Back