Devine airport group

lowtimer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Lowtimer
Anyone have experience with the Devine Airport group. Our club is scheduled to get a combination engine overhaul/ aircraft repaint there.
I'd like to hear the good/bad if anyone knows. Thanks,
James

:(James watch your back Ive known some very unhappy clients coming from there.sorry to tell you this late. Make sure you stay on top of your project every step of the way. Ive heard stories airplanes not being delivered practicaly til next annual! Engine guy does know engines,paint and Interior well my friend I would check all your options "you get what you pay for"

I was at Huntsville airport (KUTS) today and someone calling was asking about them. Any guilty parties here? :)

I tried calling an avionics shop at one of the local airports. I got cut off between the lady who answered the phone and whoever she was getting for me to talk to. I'm having a hard time finding out much about them from independant sources. I'm supposed to fly the plane out there on 7-21.
James

I tried calling an avionics shop at one of the local airports. I got cut off between the lady who answered the phone and whoever she was getting for me to talk to. I'm having a hard time finding out much about them from independant sources. I'm supposed to fly the plane out there on 7-21.
James

You're not far from Fredericksburg- for avionics, you should talk to Pippen-York, whose reputation is golden.

http://www.pippen-york.com/

I wasn't looking for avionics, I was looking for someone local who was not in competiton with Devine to give me an opinion of them
Thanks anyway,
James
PS most of what I'm finding is not good

Back