Detroit wiped out by Cruz missile

poadeleted20

Deleted
Let's Go O's!!

Only question now is whether I get to see the ALCS or not. I have tickets to the 2nd game at Camden Yards. If KC beats LAA, the O's have home field advantage and that game will be Game 2 on Saturday 10/11 -- while I'm on the job in Charleston SC. If the Angles beat the Royals, then the Angles have home field advantage, and that game will be Game 4 on Tuesday 10/15 when I'm back home. So, I can't think of a better outcome to KC-LAA series than going five games with the Angels winning -- ensuring the LAA pitchers are worn out (with the O's pitching staff all having four days' rest) and I get to see Game 4 (which could be the clincher). So I need LAA to win tonight and then the next two after that. Anyone rooting for the Angles, you have my support.

But with the Angels' starter getting chased after 2/3 of an inning tonight, it ain't lookin' good. :(

If only there was a means of rapid, personal transportation between those two locations? Something - like a bird, that could fly through the air direct to the desired destination. Something that a person could you know, direct, and/or drive at higher than highway speeds.

Gosh, if only.

Congrats to Baltimore.

Back