Detroit is Number One!

Thanks for the wonderful press. :mad: It's bad enough that the national news had to rub it in but you too. Why didn't you mention Flint MI as #3 ? Makes me feel lots better I live sorta in between. :no:

Oh sorry I didn't read all your press. You did catch Flint

That's why I stay on the west side of the state!

Somewhere warm and sunny is looking really good right about now. Make that anywhere warm and sunny, Well maybe not Phoenix

Somewhere warm and sunny is looking really good right about now. Make that anywhere warm and sunny, Well maybe not Phoenix
You just have to sell your house beforehand, which is no easy task.

Jax, FL isn't among the cities they studied. Let me tell you, when it comes to murder, Detroit has a bunch of amateurs compared to Jax.

Quantity not quality seems to be the mantra for Detroit.

Thanks for the wonderful press. :mad: It's bad enough that the national news had to rub it in but you too. Why didn't you mention Flint MI as #3 ? Makes me feel lots better I live sorta in between. :no:

Oh sorry I didn't read all your press. You did catch Flint
It's not intended as a blow to any city. The murder rate in Atlanta has climbed dramatically this year. I'm confused why it wasn't much higher on the list.

I interviewed for a job at Wayne State, and they kept telling me how safe the place was. A week later one of the faculty was murdered by one of his students right in his classroom. Yah.

Maybe Jason should come down here for his checkride? :)

Naaaah, it'd just be ~~~~~~~~~~~~wiiiiinnnnndddddyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ask me how I know this.

Whenever I have had a chance to go, it's so windy it's hardly any fun, just fightin' to stay upright.

I wonder where Albuquerque ranks. Its gotten tons better in the last 2 years....

Jax, FL isn't among the cities they studied. Let me tell you, when it comes to murder, Detroit has a bunch of amateurs compared to Jax.

One of those "cops chase shows" showed three or four cops firing an extreme number of shots being without even hitting the vehicle. Then it was later noted that some creep in Detroit fired 7 shots and hit 9 people. Now tell me about those amatures. :dunno:

Back