Destin/Fort Walton area pilots?

RyanLikesFlying

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
RyanLikesFlying
Hey ya'll, I'm headed down to Destin/FWB area on Sunday for a week. Anyone fly out of there and doing any flying next week? If so, if you have an empty right seat, I'd be happy to split cost with you if you show me around. I did my military flight training out of Pensacola a few years back and its been awhile since I've seen the panhandle from the air.

Shoot me a PM if interested!

Ryan

Going to miss you by a couple of days. Flying into DTS Friday to pick up my wife and then off to Nashville for the weekend. Might not be much help anyway, I have never just flown around the area, been into the area a couple of times, but it was in and out.

Jim

Hey ya'll, I'm headed down to Destin/FWB area on Sunday for a week. Anyone fly out of there and doing any flying next week? If so, if you have an empty right seat, I'd be happy to split cost with you if you show me around. I did my military flight training out of Pensacola a few years back and its been awhile since I've seen the panhandle from the air.

Shoot me a PM if interested!

Ryan

Know a few there you shouldn't fly with! ;):)

IMG_3613.GIF

Last edited:
Going to miss you by a couple of days. Flying into DTS Friday to pick up my wife and then off to Nashville for the weekend. Might not be much help anyway, I have never just flown around the area, been into the area a couple of times, but it was in and out.

Jim

Jim, too bad I'll miss you! Have fun in Nashville.

Back