DenverPilot ..........

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
Nate Duehr is in need of some prayers for strength. He's posted on Facebook that while following his Dad today on the road that his Dad's driving suddenly became erratic and he got stopped. When Nate got to the car his Dad was unresponsive. He was transported to the ER and a CT scan shows that his brain stem is gone. He is now on life support and Nate and family will be having to make a decision soon.

I'm sure Nate could use your prayers for his strength as he and his family deals with this most difficult of times. Thanks.

Thanks Eppy...when I read it on Facebook I thought "That sucks" but you putting it on here made me cry. :(

Oooh. Brainstem stroke. Bad deal. Best I think to let the poor dad go. The best outcome is sually the "locked in" syndrome. :( :(

So sorry to hear this - he and his family are in my thoughts.

Oh no! From our family to yours Nate, I wish you well in this tough time.

Prayers for strength, guidance, and peace to your family

Sorry to hear about the tragic situation. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Really sad to hear, Nate. Sending prayers your way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sad news, sorry Nate. We all know that you'll be strong when it matters.

Sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers from us.

Sorry, Nate. Thinking of you and your family...

Nate,
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and family.

Latest is that they've held off removing life support, following his dad's wishes, until the organ donor folks can evaluate possible matches.

Bless you all, Nate. To you and Karen and your Mom, and all others affected, PoA hugs.

Nate Duehr is in need of some prayers for strength. He's posted on Facebook that while following his Dad today on the road that his Dad's driving suddenly became erratic and he got stopped. When Nate got to the car his Dad was unresponsive. He was transported to the ER and a CT scan shows that his brain stem is gone. He is now on life support and Nate and family will be having to make a decision soon.

I'm sure Nate could use your prayers for his strength as he and his family deals with this most difficult of times. Thanks.

Wow, two in a week, my dad had a brain stem stroke the other night, luckily my dad didn't do quite so bad. Hang tough Nate.

Latest is that they've held off removing life support, following his dad's wishes, until the organ donor folks can evaluate possible matches.

Bless you all, Nate. To you and Karen and your Mom, and all others affected, PoA hugs.

Tough call for the loved ones, but an honorable decision...

Sorry to hear such bad news...

Back