Denver area in January?

I thoroughly enjoyed the company and the dinner - nice to see everyone.

Mari, you can stop scratching your head thinking I'm a complete doofus when I asked you about getting to Centennial from your house via back roads... I was talking to a guy upstairs in the bar about Front Range airport and for some reason said "Centennial" but thought "Front Range" when I asked you about routing! :)

Bill - glad you made it back to PRB (People's Republic of Boulder) without incident.

Anthony - we missed you!

Mari, you can stop scratching your head thinking I'm a complete doofus when I asked you about getting to Centennial from your house via back roads...
Well, I do kinda use back roads, but that's the only kind of roads we have out here!

Anthony - we missed you!

Awww. Thanks Greg. I missed all of you too and my adopted home town of Denver, CO.

I need to visit soon, but I think I'll wait for this extreme chill to thaw first.

Awww. Thanks Greg. I missed all of you too and my adopted home town of Denver, CO.

I need to visit soon, but I think I'll wait for this extreme chill to thaw first.

It was a balmy -7 F at FTG this evening. Plugged in the heater so I could fly over to APA tomorrow morning for some autopilot work. Inside the hangar was about 15F so it was nice and toasty. Hardly need the heat!

yeah, and in typical Denver winter fashion, they're predicting mid to high 40s for tomorrow. Break out the lawn chairs and fire up the smoker - it's picnic weather! :)

Well it warmed up to -2 at FTG overnight. All the same the Dakota didn't want to start. Primed the heck out of it and eventually it fired up.

Of course the avionics folks are complaining about the cold and weren't ready to pull it in their hangar. Now I'm stuck at DenverJet waiting for frozen techs.

Fortunately I brought some work along...

Back