Denny's Newletter July 2005, "The Aviator"

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
Denny, a mild mannered functionary for an un-named federal agency, once each month dons his author's costume and becomes "The Aviator".

The Aviator is a monthly "publication". There is always something interesting to read in The Aviator. There's a lot of good aircraft maintenance information. If you want to know who the first aircraft maker was to use ailerons or where expressions like "save your bacon" came from, that's in The Aviator too. It's worth the read and I'm happy to be able to bring this to you (again).

The Aviator is a FREE monthly aviation newsletter, it contains articles mostly from a maintenance point of view. This month’s issue August 2005 can be found on line. If you want to be removed from this listing please contact me by e-mail.

The Aviator on the web at: http://www.navioneer.org/forms_and_information.html Look under forms and Maintenance.

In this month’s issue August 2005:

http://www.navioneer.org/Information/Aviator/Aviator-August-2005.pdf

Aircraft Interior Requirements

Inspection Reliability

Aircraft Painting

General Alerts Submitted

Four Forces On Aircraft

What Does Trimmed Mean

Public Aircraft
DIY (Do It Yourself) Corner

A&P & FBO Liability

Word Origins

Idiom

Denny of Oakland

Thanks for the link. I havnt seen that before either.

Michael

Michael said:
Thanks for the link. I havnt seen that before either.

But if you were a BABE(Moxie's type) you could have been reading it for many months. :frog:

HR

Lawreston said:
But if you were a BABE(Moxie's type) you could have been reading it for many months. :frog:

HR

;) Hmm... Pilot Lounge too (Marco's place)..... is Denny (Stache?) just now finding this place? Naw, just checked, says he has something like 87 posts!

Well, it's an interesting service he provides.....

C'mon guys, this is at least the 4th or 5th time he's posted the aviator here. He puts it up on other boards too. Always an interesting read but this current issue I think most informative.

Back