Demo POA.com Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Here is a picture of the demo POA.com hat. I have one to give our coast-coast flyer if it is a go. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• poahat.JPG
    poahat.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 88
Richard said:
When and how much? I'll take two.
I need to wait and see how many want them. I can also get T-shirts and Polos. The lady doing them would like to do one color of shirt, which most likely will be ash grey or white. The hats will be a white flex band hat that come S/M or L/XL I have a white polo and a white t-shirt that I will post on wednesday when I get home so you can see them.

I'd be interested in a polo shirt but I would prefer it to not be white.

jangell said:

Yeah...I figured you for a pink shirt!

:D

:goofy:

Dean said:
Here is a picture of the demo POA.com hat. I have one to give our coast-coast flyer if it is a go. Let me know what you think.

Are you going to make a Republican one too?

I'd be interested in a Hat and a Gray Polo, Hat can be White .just let me know how much
Dave G.

Put me down for one of each as long as the shirt is not Hunter Orange

jangell said:

Because this most likely is going to be a large order and the lady does this as a hobbie, shirts will be one color, white or ash grey. If you want a shirt or hat let me know what size and how many you want. When I have the price I will let everyone know. The more we get the cheaper the price.

Dean said:
Because this most likely is going to be a large order and the lady does this as a hobbie, shirts will be one color, white or ash grey. If you want a shirt or hat let me know what size and how many you want. When I have the price I will let everyone know. The more we get the cheaper the price.

I'd rather have grey. White is just too damn hard for me to keep clean.

Shirt, Grey, large. Hat.

Cool.

Polo -- Grey...probably small, but we'll go safe and say medium.

Hat -- Maybe

Fat dude - Polo - XX (XXX is baggy but comfortable, and probably not gonna be requested by anyone else).

JRitt said:
Put me down for one of each as long as the shirt is not Hunter Orange
OOOOO! I would take a dozen in hunter orange!

j/k ... but I would go for a shirt grey XL and a hat

This is an unauthorized use of the Pilots of America logo. We have a pending agreement with a vendor which when it goes into effect will provide benefit to Pilots of America and contribute to our operating expenses. We understand that it has taken longer than we initially hoped to get that deal moving, but in the meantime, I must insist that this unauthorized use of our logo cease.

Thanks,
Chuck

And lest anyone wonder, the PoA logo is really copyrighted, so unauthorized use is really illegal. This ain't about fair use interpretations -- it's blackletter law. So please, everyone, have patience, and we'll make these items available legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back