Delta flight grounded over "paperwork"

flyingron

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingRon
Cue the Boeing hate over the airline placing a handful of 737 safety cards in a 757.

that is a major violation to the FAA and comes with a very large fine. it is a big deal.

The author seems to have left part of his outline in the article.

that is a major violation to the FAA and comes with a very large fine. it is a big deal.
Gotta love the fact that it was pointed out by a pilot from a competing airline. He's obviously correct that it's a violation but it's bordering on sabotage....

Surprised anyone actually reads them.

Gotta love the fact that it was pointed out by a pilot from a competing airline. He's obviously correct that it's a violation but it's bordering on sabotage....
no, its called looking out for your fellow airman. the violation could also come with a operating an un-airworthy violation for the flight crew.

no, its called looking out for your fellow airman. the violation could also come with a operating an un-airworthy violation for the flight crew.
Good point. If he really wanted to throw them under the bus he would have pointed it out after landing.

Last edited:
I'm on the certificate side of the house for my operator. That is super low hanging fruit for the FAA and a super easy way to grab a $10K fine for each flight that had the wrong cards.

I don't think a VDRP is going to cover it.

An airplane cannot be flown until the paperwork for the flight equals or exceeds the weight of the aircraft.

I remember seeing the Boeing 737 max 8 safety information in the max 9 of the Alaska airlines flight that lost the plug. Not sure if that would be viewed similarly or not.

Seen people get failed on their private pilot checkride for less…

I just check the ones on the flight deck, to make sure I've got something to clip to my visors when the sun's in my face. :p

Last edited:
Back