Deferred application approved. How to renew?

Cxt1067

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Cxt1067
I had a deferred med. did neuropsychological eval. cog screen. psychiatric eval. application went all the way to FAS in DC. Now I have the medical and letter in hand. The letter says:

"Our review of your medical records has established that you are eligible for a third-class medical certificate. Enclosed is your medical certificate. it requires your signature

You are cautioned to abide by .... Because your X,X, and X all in remission, operation of aircraft is prohibited at any time new symptoms or adverse changes occur in your health status.

[/bold/] Please be advised report any return of significant mental health symptoms to your AME and stop flying.

Use of the above ref. numbers on future correspondence and/or reports will aid us in locating your file.

Sincerely,

"
That's the end of the letter. Is this a regular issuance? How do I renew it, just like any other regular pilots? If I decided to go from 3rd to 1st, I won't need all the evals. and cog screen. if my condition does not change?

If there’s no NVA (not valid after) date on your certificate, and there’s no Special Issuance Authorization then it’s a standard issue. Good work, your next renewal should be a piece of cake. Upgrading to a C1 shouldn’t be a problem either.

If there’s no NVA (not valid after) date on your certificate, and there’s no Special Issuance Authorization then it’s a standard issue. Good work, your next renewal should be a piece of cake. Upgrading to a C1 shouldn’t be a problem either.
Sweet! thanks for replying. It has no such NVA note.

^^. Scan it, have copies everywhere, and keep the original in your safe.

Congratulations! .. how long did it take from submission of your application?

Back