Debbie Stabenow displaying Intelligence again?

Sonar5

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Sonar5
From drudge.....

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]
Dem Senator Displays 'Dangerously Incompetent' Sign On Senate Floor
[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]I would like to thank debbie for displaying to the good citizens what I knew about her all along...

The sign certainly fits my opinion of her....

Picture link
[/FONT][FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]

[/FONT]

Ugh. Don't remind me. That cow represents my state.

Look on the bright side.

As someone else stated somewhere else.

Her next opponent buys a bunch of billboard space, puts this up, the commuters get a good laugh and Michigan gets a new Senator.

I don't have enough $$ to run.

Sonar5 said:
From drudge.....
[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]I would like to thank debbie for displaying to the good citizens what I knew about her all along...

The sign certainly fits my opinion of her....

Picture link
[/FONT]

They should just hang that sign over the front steps and be done with it...

smigaldi said:
Shoot! Just put it on the 'Welcome to DC' signs on all the major highways :mad:

Might just as well put it at every access point to the US. It's not limited to DC.

This must be a Republican thread. You know guys, I could say an awfull lot about the incompetence of certain members of the GOP in DC right now. Particularly those at the top. But calling any of them cows or any other sort of animal won't really solve anything. Different people have different opinions and in this country we claim to be all about the right to express our own beliefs, aka free speech. But some people sure do a lot of bashing of others when they don't happen to share the same opinion. How hypocritical is that.

I used to be an independent. But the GOP with it's ties to what I consider to be extremist groups have pushed me far far away. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of smaller government and less intrusion into our lives but then that's not what I'm seeing right now either.

I'll end this with my favorite quote:

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ` Ben Franklin

Jeannie

More funny neg Rep Points....

hehehhe...

Just got another funny one in the neg reps, unsigned of course as are all of them except one thus far... Too Funny... I just think that thing is hilarious. I crack up every time I get one. :D :yes:

here it is:
Bashing those who have the courage to serve just because you don't agree with them serves no pupose.

Hmmmm, so can only those that serve bash like the person in the picture is doing by putting it on the senate floor?

Ummmm... Yeah ok.... Good Thoughts there, thanks for offering them up...

And the purpose was humor. I thought it was funny, but hey others may disagree, and that's ok too. Thanks for the neg rep points, I appreciate it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a day now,
Joe :happydance:

Hehe. I got two neg reps for my post too. $50 bucks says both neg reps were from women. Hey, oh well, if I had enough money to BUY my way into office like everyone else, I would happily serve, and all of you could publicly bash me, instead of not having the courage to tell me to my face, like you have here. In fact, I got all the paperwork to get myself on the ballot for the US House in 2006, but there's no way I have enough $$$ to even get 5% of the vote.

As far as her being a cow, I'll stick with it. Because what do cows do really? They just take up space in a field. Kinda like her, Levin, and Granmole are doing now. Michigan leads the country in job losses! Yah! Let me celebrate the usefullness of cows. Blue State, Moo state.

Ed, forget the House, run for Senate, buy a few bill boards, and let momentum take the lead from the press. With her mug on the billboard along with that stupid sign she had made, anyone can win that race.

Ha - for Senate - I need something like 150,000 people to sign a petition to get me on the senate ballot. I doubt the Republican party would nominate me.

** Someone says I have bad taste ** really now.....

Now I just got a Neutral rep unsigned as well, which said:

bad taste
Bad taste? I hope you weren't serious about that.

Here's the deal like it or not. :)

POA allows the forum feature of reputation points. Great, fine by me.

And when someone who sends a negative one signs them, I will reply to them NOT in the forum but through the message system. (Which I have done in the past)

But if they are not signed, they are hit and run posts with the poster getting a free ride with the last word and no chance of reply of rebuttal.

So I choose, (exersizing choice, which some want to go only one way), I choose to post my response in the relevant thread that the rep poster referenced in their unsigned post to me.

If they choose to post to me, I can certainly choose to respond. How else can one respond to their opinions? I'm certainly open to suggestions, but if someone wants to say something I will certainly give my opinion back to them whether they agree with my method or not.

If that is in bad taste, oh well, because I think the whole thing is funny anyway.

Those that disagree, do you feel it is ok for someone to render an opinion and state what they want without any reply being afforder to the intended recipient.

Well, I found a way where I choose to respond. You may not agree with it, but hey, just enjoy the ride, as I still think they are funny as all get out. :rofl:

Regards,
Joe

Last edited:
N2212R said:
Ha - for Senate - I need something like 150,000 people to sign a petition to get me on the senate ballot. I doubt the Republican party would nominate me.

Nope, you only need 149,999 'cause I'd sign it.

Not that I like you calling other people cows but because I'd be able to say I knew him when.... (and no the neg rep was not from me but if I hadn't just given you + rep for the old avatar I would give you neg for the I bet it was a woman comment! I'm offended)

Missa

N2212R said:

Kinky for Governor! Ed for Senate!

BTW, the process here in Texas is that you are not permitted to sign a petition for an independant candidate if you vote in the primary. So, if you wanted to sign the petition for Kinky to be on the ballot for governor, you could not vote in the primary, so you couldn't vote for your political favorites running for senate, house, legislature, railroad commission, etc.

Joe Williams said:
EWWWWWW!!!!!!! They don't allow those nasty things here, do they??!!:hairraise: :D

hehhee...

I wonder if Scott enjoys being lumped in as a Republican. :rofl: :rofl:

WhooHooo...

Just got another rep negative, and unsigned...... :D

political trolling.

bwahahahaha...

Too Funny....

My response... :rofl: :goofy: :rofl: :goofy: :rofl: :goofy:

I also might start calling it Rep trolling..... good for the goose and all that..... :)

I also might start posting the kennedy signs he's held up over the years. :D

Those are pretty funny too....

Was looking at my "rep" comments..."This appears to be a democrat bashing thread with no substance."

Yeah? Thin skinned? It was a stupid politician bash. Do you honestly think that people who make outrageous comments should get a pass? On what basis? Freedom of speech or stupidity?

Back