Dear POA Management Counsel

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
I have been a contributing member of POA for longer than most would like. :rolleyes: :lol:

I have a request to improve the posting experience and to foster a more positive atmosphere.

Please exchange the :sad: smiley face with the :yes: on the small smiley selection page.

We need to say :yes: more.

Anyone else have any other smiley requests?

Also, let's add :yeahthat:. It is time consuming to hunt it down in the large smiley page. :D

:cheers:

Sounds good to me.

All requests must include a substantial contribution to the PoA Management Council Palatial Luxurious Executive Suite food and liquor budget.

Also, if you have access to a Palatial Luxurious Executive Suit, please so notify so we may immediately start using it.

I have a lightly-used navy blue 46 regular that looks like it might fit. Can I just drop it off at the hangar?
Sounds good to me.

Also, if you have access to a Palatial Luxurious Executive Suit, please so notify so we may immediately start using it.

If we are going to add smilies, can we add one that reflects an all-too-common rectal-cranial inversion? :dunno:

I've moved :yes: to the front page along with :no:. To be honest, I didn't even bother to look what got bumped. :D

You can always use the text shortcut to get the "yeah that" guy. Just type the following instead of going to click on him...

:yeahthat:

I'm anti-smiley. I'm a throwback to the old skool modeming days.

Palatial Luxurious Executive Suit

Suit? such as something like this?

ultrabg.jpg

Or perhaps....

WideCut-300x300.jpg

Sounds good to me.

All requests must include a substantial contribution to the PoA Management Council Palatial Luxurious Executive Suite food and liquor budget.

Well, heck. That was easy. I should have asked for more! :dunno:

:rolleyes:

;)

BTW, thanks. :D

Back