Deadpool

Our theater was pretty rigorous about checking IDs. But the guy next to us brought his teen (12-14) daughter.

And plays Jim Gordon's love interest in Gotham. After every kind superhero in the world saves everyone from everything, something fresh.

Gonna see Deadpool tomorrow night with my buddy at Flix. (Alamo Drafthouse fu**ed up big time when we tried to buy tickets so we decided to give our money to a competitor whi gives a sh** about customers - yay!)
So it will be raunchy fun, jokes, shooting, swearing, blood and gore plus lotsa good beer. :)

Never seen Shades of grey but didn't know it was so bad that you had to compare it to the Titanic flop. We will stay away, thanks for the warning. Wife was kinda mentioning it but I'll read some reviews first.

Gonna see Deadpool tomorrow night with my buddy at Flix. (Alamo Drafthouse fu**ed up big time when we tried to buy tickets so we decided to give our money to a competitor whi gives a sh** about customers - yay!)
So it will be raunchy fun, jokes, shooting, swearing, blood and gore plus lotsa good beer. :)

Never seen Shades of grey but didn't know it was so bad that you had to compare it to the Titanic flop. We will stay away, thanks for the warning. Wife was kinda mentioning it but I'll read some reviews first.

RE: 50 --- one of the best reviews..."the movie was so much better than the book." Another review "Who would have imagined that a movie about sex could be so boring?"

Gotta understand that 50 was originally fanfic based on the Twilight books and morphed into something else.

Saw it. It ain't going to win any awards, but it wasn't meant to. Its funny in a sophomoric sense. I liked it. I liked it MUCH more than the other superhero movies that have come out in the last few years. The normal superhero stories are just tired with over the top violence to make up for the lack of any real story. At least DP doesn't try to pretend to be some mega epic, and makes fun of itself. As it should.

Back