For Sale DC H10-13.4’s

Omalley1537

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Sean
Hello all,
Sold the 182 and taking a break for awhile (sniffle...). I plan to rent and occasionally take the kids for a ride, so I’m saving my two lightspeeds and selling my 3 DC headsets.
One (right in the photo) was purchased new by me in late ‘14 and has (probably) about 30 hours max. I used it after my free student headset rentals ran out on my PPL and to get my plane back from the Midwest, then bought the lightspeeds.

The middle one was purchased used, unknown time on it but works fine, ear pads and cord in good shape etc.

The left one was a kid’s version. I swapped the head pad for the adult one, which when combined with the kids model left and right bands gives it a size good for a little older child (prior to going to full adult size. This could be converted to adult size by replacing the left and right bands, or back to small child size by switching back to the child head pad which will be included. Again purchased used but in good shape. If I get interest quickly, please give me a day or so to locate the child’s head pad as I know I have it, but it’s in with all my other extra flying stuff and I need to dig it out.

All are dual plug GA, straight cord.

Cases included. The cases are random but in good shape.

I’m thinking 150.00 each obo, or 400.00 for all three. PayPal preferred.

Attachments

• B5D02169-0E1E-4255-8F38-7F54A2BA88EB.jpeg
    B5D02169-0E1E-4255-8F38-7F54A2BA88EB.jpeg
    373 KB · Views: 28
Pending sale. Will update when/if sold.

Back