DC change Again??

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Man, it looks like the DC rules changed again yesterday/today?

I am too tired to read right now, but I will look for the changes later.

Eamon said:

You mean the ADIZ? Maybe it changed for the better. Research ho!

Eamon said:

Haven't looked but are you sure it is not just a re-issue of the ADIZ NOTAM? That happens from time to time.

The NOTAM I pulled today was dated 060301....

No change -- FDC 6/2550 remains the current ADIZ NOTAM and FDC 6/2545 remains the current FRZ NOTAM. No new ADIZ/FRZ-related NOTAMs are in the system.

What are FDC 6/8947 and FDC 6/8970 for then?

Ron Levy said:
No change -- FDC 6/2550 remains the current ADIZ NOTAM and FDC 6/2545 remains the current FRZ NOTAM. No new ADIZ/FRZ-related NOTAMs are in the system.

Thats where you sign to indicate you initialed the other form instead of signing the form to order more forms.

Don't worry, you'll have no problem recognizing any NOTAM that makes the ADIZ "Better" ... it will be right under the one that warns about H#LL freezing over.

Steve said:
What are FDC 6/8947 and FDC 6/8970 for then?

So after the public hearings and AOPA's lobbying has anyone heard anything except the deafening silence? I don't think anything is going to change with respect to the ADIZ at all.

Hey! Your catchin on!

Nothing we say, do, or write to is going to make a whit of difference.

gmwalk said:
So after the public hearings and AOPA's lobbying has anyone heard anything except the deafening silence? I don't think anything is going to change with respect to the ADIZ at all.

gmwalk said:

Naah, the FAA's pretty smart. "If we just start talking about user fees, they'll quit pestering us about the ADIZ..."

And they still haven't released their plan. I wonder if it really exists.

Back