Daydreaming....

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
I’m a day dreamer.. when I’m not flying, I’m always thinking about flying. My last flight, my next flight and my aspirations for future flying endeavors etc., I’ve got it bad.

Anybody else catch themselves like this?

Sorry- what? I was thinking about looking out my kitchen window to see my new airplane tied down after it gets ferried home this coming Monday...

I’m a day dreamer.. when I’m not flying, I’m always thinking about flying. My last flight, my next flight and my aspirations for future flying endeavors etc., I’ve got it bad.

Anybody else catch themselves like this?

No. Mine's uh, well, boobies. But in a plane, some there's your aviation connection. :cornut: :crazy::yesnod:

I dont think about flying too much the kind of flying i want to do will have to wait till i can afford it.

I love flying, but, in the absence, masturbation is pretty close...

Pretty much what I did in 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade, college, graduate school, work and the rest of the time. Now I do it in church, funerals, weddings, while mowing the lawn and most of the other time.

Pretty much what I did in 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, 12th grade, college, graduate school, work and the rest of the time. Now I do it in church, funerals, weddings, while mowing the lawn and most of the other time.

Are you referring to what @Ryanb posted or the @Sac Arrow alternative???

Keep daydreaming and you’ll go blind.

Mine’s in the shop for avionics fixing. I hope they get done soon. I also daydream about flying.

The more I fly the more I daydream about flying. However, after a few months of not flying I am not interested in it. Its an odd experience, kind of like my on-again, off-again addiction to sugar.

Sorry- what? I was thinking about looking out my kitchen window to see my new airplane tied down after it gets ferried home this coming Monday...
whoa whoa whoa did I miss a thread? I need details! Pictures!

Ooh I like that paint. Looks light shade of gray? Purty!

image.jpeg

I like green on airplanes - you don't see it a lot, and I think it looks great.

Back