David Clark

skippers

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
skippers
5 David Clark headsets for sale, first 250 dollars takes them. Will need new ear muffs on several along with Oregon Aero muff heads pads that need to be cleaned. Will send a text with pictures if interested, otherwise maybe somebody can tell me how to post the picture. I will pay shipping. Also will throw in an old lightspeed ANR and David Clark ANR original model. That is 7 headsets for 250 dollars.

What a great guy! He sent me the 7 headsets and then sent me a text saying Merry Christmas! He just wanted $50 for shipping :)

What a great guy! He sent me the 7 headsets and then sent me a text saying Merry Christmas! He just wanted $50 for shipping :)

Hey Pigpen you starting your own used pilot stuff store. Hows the Pitts?
There was one at IWS sunday and I could not stop watching him while he was doing t/g

That mist have been Derek at West Houston. White and blue Pitts? He just bought it and is learning to fly it. Actually I just sold my share of the Pitts and have a new plane on the way. I am getting a really nice 540 powered Christen Eagle :)

Yes that was the color. He seemed to doing good landings from where i was.
Is the christian a two seat like your pitts

Yes it is 2 seat. A bit roomier inside than the Pitts. Should have it next weekend. it is a 2001 with 400TT Can't wait... Has alot more power than my Pitts with the hopped up 540. Probably bumping 400HP.

I will take you flying in it if you promise not to puke that burger in it :)
Whats your email I will send a picture.

Back