Vegas8

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
vegas8
Sold Please Delete

All Sold please delete.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone I went out of town for a few days all PM's have now been answered. Sorry for the delay.

The model of these are H10-76XL I was told they are wired for military aircraft and would need some kind of conversion to work on general aircraft.

This is the page from David Clark. Image below:
h10-76xl.gif

I suspect these will be inapplicable for most GA aircraft.

As stated there are GA conversion kits for these headsets.

Still have seven headests left with comfort kits 270 shipped with a tracking #!

Price drop need to get these out of my garage 220 shipped.

Ok Im tired of holding on to these things they are boxed up and ready to ship I will do 175 Shipped per set. Let me know and I will get them in the mail for you.

This guy is the real deal by the way. I got tracking and got my headset. Just need to replace the mic (those are the smallest screws I've ever seen, and I work on pocket watches) and give it a test. All goes well I might buy another if they're still available. Lot of headset for not a lot of money.

Steingar thank you for the kind words Im glad that your headset worked out well for you!

I agree that these were a great deal! I'll take the last one if you still have it. You should have my information to send me a paypal invoice. Thanks!
Keith Graumann

Used the headset today. Everything worked out great. Vegas, thanks a ton for the tracking and getting it to me ASAP.

This guy is the real deal by the way. I got tracking and got my headset. Just need to replace the mic (those are the smallest screws I've ever seen, and I work on pocket watches) and give it a test. All goes well I might buy another if they're still available. Lot of headset for not a lot of money.

We've got replacement mics if you need one. It comes with the set screws too!

Glad you were able to offload all those sets Vegas.

Back