Display name:
pigpen
I have a list of David Clarks for sale
2 H10-60's $185 each
1 H10-13.4 $199
3 H10-40's $125 each
1 H10-30 $125
979-451-3251

Kimberly, if you buy one of these you'll be happy. You can get an add-on ANR kit from headsets, inc for the 13.4s, I'm sure.

Your BF should be able to install the kit.

I have a list of David Clarks for sale
2 H10-60's $185 each
1 H10-13.4 $199
3 H10-40's $125 each
1 H10-30 $125
979-451-3251

Since they are all so "close" in price, how old is each one? Do they have gel style ear seals? Do you have photos since I don't really know the difference between each one?

Is there tax, shipping, extra charges?

Kimberly,

These are good deals, and this is a good seller. Buy with confidence!

Kimberly,

These are good deals, and this is a good seller. Buy with confidence!

LOL thanks. It looks like the $199 ones go for about $300 online (new). For now I'm worried about POA fly-in, then Father's Day, and a few flights. I don't expect the buyer to hold any for me, but I'll let him know when I'm ready to get one. Sounds like there is a bluetooth adapter (not sure how much that is) for music and of course the ANR adapter (in all honesty I don't mind PNR)

Yeah, good seller here. I picked up one of the 60's and am very pleased!

Can't go wrong with the 13.4's. They're my px / backup set now that I have bose x, but they were my primary for over a decade. Throw a set of the cotton oregon aero ear covers on there and they are SUPER comfortable.

Great pricing

Got 'em delivered as promised, and they look / feel great. Thank you! Guess it is time to update my avatar:

sk_pilot_sm.jpg

Note - he wasn't nearly as happy about me taking this one...

I always have David Clarks available. Contact me when needed, if I run out I will have more on the way.
n2450y@gmail.com or call or text 979-451-3251

I will keep you in mind. Forgot there is a flour bombing(!) next month and of course Father's day and at some point I need to take the dogs in the plane for a camping trip and finally have my own little aviation vacation. So again, these may have to wait. I will definitely use you when I am ready.

Back