David Clark Headset H10-13.4 BNIB + AVCOMM AC-200

ilove2fly925

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel
Hi guys,

I got a brand new in box David Clark H10-13.4 headset I'd like to sell. I got this as a gift when I purchased my first airplane in June. I use a Bose A20 and don't have a need for it. Looking to get $275 for this set.

I've also got an AVCOMM AC-200 headset I'd like to sell as well. It has 2 short flights of use since new. I had this extra set for passengers. Looking to get $85.

I prefer a face to face sale here locally around the Dublin California area. However, I keep my plane in Santa Rosa. If I cannot sell it locally I'd be open to shipping especially if you're interested in both sets. Please feel free to contact me if you've got any questions. 925-302-6060 or ilove2fly925@gmail.com

Last edited:
You will have a hard time selling that 13.4 for more than pilot shops sell them for new. LOL!

Thank you for taking a **** on my post. A nice PM saying my price was to high would have been nice. However... you had to be one of those guys...

If you haven't sold yet, and are willing to ship, I may be interested. There's a NIB set on eBay for $165, shipped. If you're willing to match/beat that, send me a PM.

Back