David Clark DC H10-60 Headset

kurtsnyder

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Mooney_Pilot
Hi guys. I have an extra headset that I've kept for passengers. Well, my wife just bought a Bose headset, so now we have an extra headset that I need to sell. It's a DC H10-60 in great shape that hasn't been used much. It's always been kept in a case when not used. I even still have the papers for it which include the parts list, electrical schematic and instructions.

Selling for $235 shipped.

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

I'll take it. PM me your address and I'll cut you a check.

Wow! I have the new style for $199. Maybe I need to raise my price. Lol!

Maybe, or it could be the presentation of the merchandise in question. Your ad was as follows:
Got more DC'S in.
New in the box old stock H10-40 $150
Used H10-13.4's, H10-60's and H20-10 $199 each
Clear, concise, and to the point.

The post at the top of the thread is different. You can't evaluate smell via images, but the seller says they're lightly used and the images back that up. Were yours used in a training environment where they were rented to students for $5 per flight for years? There's no way to tell, and for the difference in price (which may be zero as this price includes shipping) I'm more inclined to buy these.

This isn't me being critical; it's me trying to help you sell your wares better. I always did better on eBay with good photos as well...

Yep. I usually email pics when needed. I get tons of David Clarks. If I posted pics of each one I would be here all day. Lol!

Back