Dave and the Nieces

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
Where are they? I hope not on the Yucatan with Emily on her way there. Does anyone know? I forgot what their itinerary is.

Carol said:
Where are they? I hope not on the Yucatan with Emily on her way there. Does anyone know? I forgot what their itinerary is.

Last Itinerary I heard was that they were going to fly from the Yucatan Cozumel)) to New Orleans. I hope they got out in time before Emily began to appear.

I too am looking for their safe return.

John J

Last edited:
I believe they were on Cozumel on Friday - not sure where now, tho.

gkainz said:
I believe they were on Cozumel on Friday - not sure where now, tho.

Dave's last posting here was planning to get out on Saturday, maybe Friday. He misplaced or forgot the power cord for his laptop, so let's hope he finds a hotel with a computer in New Orleans.

I for one am tired of worrying about his ol' butt. Like a Yiddish mom, "Vey, you never call?"

He's on Bourbon street, throwing out beads or such. Or maybe not, with nieces along, and Dave is after all a dignified soul.

Thanks for worrying 'bout me folks. We flew out Saturday morning and had a great trip. Saturday on Bourbon Street with the girls!! Great eats.

Just got back into Dallas. I'll post in Cozumel Routing and P-Baron thoughts. Thanks again for worry'in. We're fine and have lots of movies and great trip notes on flying the Baron.

Best,

Dave
Baron 322KS

Dave;

Glad you are "home"

Thanks for the good news. Will be looking on the other posts.

John j

Dave Siciliano said:
Thanks for worrying 'bout me folks. We flew out Saturday morning and had a great trip. Saturday on Bourbon Street with the girls!! Great eats.

Just got back into Dallas. I'll post in Cozumel Routing and P-Baron thoughts. Thanks again for worry'in. We're fine and have lots of movies and great trip notes on flying the Baron.

Best,

Dave
Baron 322KS
Dave,
We weren't worried. We were just getting ready to fight over which one of us got the P-Baron.

gibbons said:
Dave,
We weren't worried. We were just getting ready to fight over which one of us got the P-Baron.

Thanks sooooo much Chip!! Gotta tell you, after this trip, it'll be easier to pay for gas!! The P-Baron performed very well. Got me around hurricane Dennis and out before Emily--not a miss in those wonderful IO-520s.

Best,

Dave

Back