Damaged Pilatus PC-12?

Stephen Poole

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Professor31
Driving back to Birmingham (AL) from Cullman on I-65, I passed this and took a couple of quick snaps. Any ideas on this one? The registration shows that it belongs (or belonged) to Delta Leasing LLC, Nashville. It's a Pilatus PC-12, N792LG.

I can't find any information on an accident or incident involving this aircraft, but it was obviously damaged pretty badly. Neither Kathryn's Report or ASN has anything on that registration #. Given that it's a 2018 model, it should be a recent event.

Also interesting: the owner had a "do not track" set on this aircraft at FlightAware. I'm puzzled and curious.

reg.jpg

Yeah if it was based at JWN, it might’ve been one of the planes that got damaged from the tornado that ripped through there a couple months ago. There was extensive damage to a lot of building structure and aircraft.

Yeah if it was based at JWN, it might’ve been one of the planes that got damaged from the tornado that ripped through there a couple months ago. There was extensive damage to a lot of building structure and aircraft.

Huh. I had forgotten about the twister. What a shame!

That looks like it will buff out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back