Daaaa 'Boys

Ultrabuzzard

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ultrabuzzard
My beloved Cowboys are in the playoffs! after 13 years! Now, here's hoping they take revenge on the Iggles, and the Gints beat Minn and Arizona beats the cheese heads so da boyce can get the #2 seed!!

:yesnod:

Buddy hate to dissapoint but the Iggles will win on Sunday. Mind you they will try to loose as they did with Denver but in the end they will win. But does it really matter anyway since N.O. will prolly win it all.

Yup, da Iggles are on a roll and everyone's healthy. They'll beat Da Boys.

You can be rich. Opening line is Dallas -3. Bet early and bet often.

Yup, da Iggles are on a roll and everyone's healthy. They'll beat Da Boys.

Buddy hate to dissapoint but the Iggles will win on Sunday. Mind you they will try to loose as they did with Denver but in the end they will win. But does it really matter anyway since N.O. will prolly win it all.

Ahhh, yes... the same bravado heard all across Eagles fandom just before da' boys hammered the Iggles before.

(watch NO come unraveled and the Cards go all the way) :rolleyes:

E!
A !
G !
L !
E !
S !

-- EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a trick? Eagles come in here with a chance to win the division and get a bye, but their defense plays like they are sleepwalking, and with straight coverages (no stunts) for the first half. I can see them playing possum if they knew they would play Dallas next week whether they won or lost, but I'm clueless as to what Andy was thinking. Aikman couldn't figure it out either, and he's pretty good at determining strategy. WTF?

Cowboys will obvoiously hammer them even worse next week, but still . . .

The Cowboys did not play the Iggles today. The Iggles obviously did not show up but rather it was the girls High School field hockey team from St. Maria Goretti. Least thats what the birds played like. Sigh

The Cowboys did not play the Iggles today. The Iggles obviously did not show up but rather it was the girls High School field hockey team from St. Maria Goretti. Least thats what the birds played like. Sigh

Goretti would have beaten the Eagles yesterday. Oy, that was painfull.

Re-match Saturday night!

Man, but the Cowboy sure got it in the shorts the next week against the Viking

:frown2:

Man, but the Cowboy sure got it in the shorts the next week against the Viking

:frown2:

Which makes the Eagle loss even WORSE.

Yet, Andy Reid remains the coach. What a crappy game they played. It was as if they hadn't seen tape, hadn't played the Cowboys just the week before, it was if they had been playing in the CFL or something. Just fricking horrendous.

Which makes the Eagle loss even WORSE.

Yet, Andy Reid remains the coach. What a crappy game they played. It was as if they hadn't seen tape, hadn't played the Cowboys just the week before, it was if they had been playing in the CFL or something. Just fricking horrendous.

X2. I just don't get Reid. The scuttlebut is that McNabb will take the fall for the past season, but Reid will stay. I think they should both go.

Back