DA40 Hobbs Assembly Part No.

sdpilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
kyle
Does anyone happen to know the part number for the hobbs relay assembly for a 2005 da40? I tried looking it up in the illustrated parts catalog but couldn't find it . I've attached a picture of the part and when I did a search online found DA4-2406-26-00 but when I then looked that number up in the illustrated parts catalog I was unable to find it.

Attachments

• IMG951241.jpg
    IMG951241.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 23
Can u give us some more information about your airplane?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got a bit closer for you. It's listed in the IPC as a hourmeter and in another spot as a flight timer that is part of the OAT as well. There is an OSB that has the Pn for the meter, but I didn't see the relay, ran out of time to look.

Good luck

-VanDy

I got a bit closer for you. It's listed in the IPC as a hourmeter and in another spot as a flight timer that is part of the OAT as well. There is an OSB that has the Pn for the meter, but I didn't see the relay, ran out of time to look.

Good luck

-VanDy
Yeah I was able to find the flight timer no problem with PN 85000-12, but can't seem to find the relay any place either.

I found the part number after contacting diamond. It is DA4-2406-26-00 in case anyone else ever needs it.

Back