Da Plane, Da Plane

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
First 3 photos done under low ambient light, with fill-flash.
2nd 3 photos look down at 08B Bowdoinham(the diagonal green landing strip).
A LOW pass over #14.
What should I put in that vacant instrument space?
Visions dancing in the mind of the seller.
(The last two captions should be flipped, to agree with each's photo)

Last edited:
Good looking plane! I haven't ever been in a 150, 182 is the only high wing, is it real light on the controls? i imagine probably about like my cherokee140

Rudy said:
Good looking plane! I haven't ever been in a 150, 182 is the only high wing, is it real light on the controls? i imagine probably about like my cherokee140

I learned in a 150 but spent greater % of my time in a 172. As for controls, controlling my feet through the doors of the 150 isn't as "light" as was space in the Skyhawk. :rolleyes: This one is very quick to respond to the in-flight controls.

HR

Nice plane! I like the paint job.
I started my training in a C150 but haven't flown one in years. They were always easy to fly. When I changed schools, I started flying Warriors. Overall though, I haven't met a plane I wouldn't want to fly (yet)!

Way to go!:yes:

And I agree, that paint design is really cool.

As for the empty instrument space, how about a Garmin 430? :D I was talking to the owner of the FBO where I *used to* rent (man, I like saying that) and he was telling me about a guy who put one in his 152.

-Rich

Nice looking plane! At the moment I can't think of anything I'd put in that slot.

Minimize, minimize, minimize. Useful load is small enough in a 150 without adding more weight.

Looks nice. Have fun with your new toy!

Ghery said:
Minimize, minimize, minimize. Useful load is small enough in a 150 without adding more weight.
Agreed. Maybe add an intercom if there isn't one. A handheld GPS if you want.

Is it IFR certified? If not, you might consider yanking the nav/comm and putting in a Garmin 250 if you simply must spend money.

Back