Da Mare

jpflys

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
JP Flys
Daley quoted on TV ( regarding 2016 bid):

"Northerly Island ?... we woudn't be taking about olympics and Paraolympics without Northerly Island ! ":crazy:

Daley quoted on TV ( regarding 2016 bid):

"Northerly Island ?... we woudn't be taking about olympics and Paraolympics without Northerly Island ! ":crazy:

Explanation, please, for those of us not conversant with local Chicago geography issues.......

Northerly Island is what "they" call the land that should still be Meigs Field

Attachments

• Meigs_IL_rw_tornup_03.jpg
    Meigs_IL_rw_tornup_03.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
As usual, the city wasn't able to think beyond the end of da mare's nose when they plowed up Meigs, so there wasn't any money to develop it and the entire plot is mostly weeds. He's apparently hoping that the Olympics will bring in enough money to help him and his pals finish the job.

And let's not even consider what Chicago hosting the Olympics would mean to GA throughout the midwest. I've heard dire predictions of very large no-fly areas. Does anyone know what restrictions were in place for other US Olympic sites?

Salt Lake City was like another Washington DC ADIZ

Another parallel:

Every poll showed that 70-80% of Chicagoans wanted Miegs to remian open.

Guess what the poll about Chicago getting the Olympics says?

Do you want the Olympics to come to Chicago?

• Yes (6663 responses) 28.2%
  • No (16972 responses) 71.8%

* 23635 total responses (Results not scientific)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-olympics-poll,0,5364954,post.poll

Duh Mare says, "Who are dese people in Chicaguh dat don't love Chicaguh?"

It's a done deal once dose pesky furrennnors git wit da program. Dey want some grease? We are da BEST at dat!

And let's not even consider what Chicago hosting the Olympics would mean to GA throughout the midwest. I've heard dire predictions of very large no-fly areas. Does anyone know what restrictions were in place for other US Olympic sites?
Being employed in the commercial construction business, I'll take the TFR anyday over what were enduring now.:fcross:

Being employed in the commercial construction business, I'll take the TFR anyday over what were enduring now.:fcross:

It is not enough to be employed in the commercial construction business. You have to be employed in a commercial construction business dat knows a guy to get da contract(s).

Back