DA-40 For Rent in San Diego (Coming Soon)

sdpilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
kyle
I will be putting a DA40 into a club for rental within the next week out of KMYF. The wet hourly rate is going to be $165/hour for a well maintained G1000 equipped 2006 DA40. More information coming soon or on request.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I will be putting a DA40 into a club for rental within the next week out of KMYF. The wet hourly rate is going to be $165/hour for a well maintained G1000 equipped 2006 DA40. More information coming soon or on request.

Plus One Flyers?

All I want for Christmas is a Diamond...

What do you like about it, Henning? Specifically, differentiating factors from other clubs.

Variety all the way up to HP twins and a PA-46. No BS rules and punitive minimums on multi day trips with 'traveling planes'. Had I kept working in Indo I would have put the 310 on the line there, although from the owner end, it's a bit expensive dealing with the insurance, but the people I talked to who had planes on the line there told me they were still doing okay due to volume.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that if anyone has any questions or would like to rent the plane you can also send me a PM

I wouldn't mind renting it from time to time my only requirement is that you transport it to Nebraska when I need to do so at no cost to me.

She's now available for rent through plus one. Contact me for discounts during checkout if you need to get checked out.

Where'd the stripes go? Is it still for sale? I recognize the tail number from when we were still looking. We bought the one that's in my sig.

Where'd the stripes go? Is it still for sale? I recognize the tail number from when we were still looking. We bought the one that's in my sig.

They were taken off to make the plane go faster, added 2 knots to the TAS.

The plane is no longer for sale I actually just recently purchased it last week.

Thanks, and I was joking about the plane being faster. I just thought the plane looked better naked in all white. I'll probably order some new tail numbers soon after I get a few other minor things done.

Re: DA-40 For Rent in San Diego (Available)

I've just had the two G1000 screens replaced with new ones, a new audio panel put in, a fresh annual, transponder & pito static done in the last month.

Last edited:
Back