Custom wood signs high wing airplane $25.00 through November

Chrisj13

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Chrisj13
I make these signs out of pine wood and a router, and can add any text that will fit on the board itself. They make a great gift for a student who just solo'd, passing a checkride, or whatever else you can think of.

Also make a great sign for hanging in front of your home (ie "THE JOHNSTON'S"). The letters with my name and date are 1" tall, the N number is 1 1/2" tall in this picture. If it fits, I can carve it on there for you. I have 1, 1 1/2, and 2" letters/numbers available. Total length is approximately 25" and approximately 8-9" tall, with the wood being 1/2" thick. Sign is sprayed with an outdoor polyurethane to stand up to weather.

$25 each through the end of November, and the first 5 orders get free shipping!! PM me, post here, or just send payment (paypal) to cjohnston0211@hotmail.com. Or, fly into O61 and I'll hand deliver it to you!

Low wing version will be posted tomorrow...

20131117_165656.jpg

Really cool! Nice work!

Let me know when you have a V-Tail Bonanza option!

Thanks! If I owned a plane, I'd trade you a spark plug box for a sign! I think I'm doomed to a life of renting, though....I may work on a V tail design...sounds like a real challenge!

Just posted a separate thread with a low wing version...Enjoy!

Last edited:
What about the bi-plane version?

If you want a bi plane one, send me a photo of your plane and I can make it. A slight oblique profile view is best most of the time, profile view will always work though.

Yes, multi engine, sea plane, you name it I can do it. Keep in mind that I'd be starting from scratch, so lead time will be longer and price may be higher due to more complexity. (Multi engine guys pay double. Just kidding.)

Chris,

Here's an option, and deal on the trade!

A nose on V-tail would be a sweet design too.

Attachments

• v-tailbonanza.jpg
    v-tailbonanza.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 9
Re: Custom wood signs high wing airplane $25.00

If you ordered a sign recently, first thank you and they all have shipped!

Signs will remain $25, but please plan for shipping now. UPS, FEDEX, USPS all work for me.

All high wing orders have shipped, thank you all!! I'm getting lots of questions about shipping..."How much to XXXXX" and the like, so I came up with a new pricing plan.

All signs are now $50, and shipping is free! Truth be told, sending a sign out is running me about $15 for shipping, packaging, etc...so it's a little bit of a price hike but also a more streamlined way of answering questions and getting back to you all more quickly.

Paypal, square, or check are all ok. (In that order of preference!)

Happy flying!

Back