Custom low wing wood signs $35 now through end of November

Chrisj13

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Chrisj13
Just like the high wing airplane wood signs, this one is made from pine wood and hand carved with a router. It's a bit larger, at almost 30" wide by 9" tall, 1/2" thick. The letters are 2" tall, and are OUTSET, instead of INSET. (The letters "stick out" of the wood instead of being carved "into" the wood.) There is significantly more labor involved in this process, hence the higher price.

First 5 orders get free shipping!

Fully customizable how you like it. 1", 1 1/2", and 2" letters available. Pay via paypal or square. PM or post here with any questions, and thanks for looking!

3kgZiJOtz73cjIXA1LcgoR_9G2Wc_aC28nADJ_oOEYA=w435-h219-p-no

Price is still $35, free shipping has ended. Please plan accordingly. Thanks!

Hey Chris,

I got my sign late last week. It looks great!!

Thanks for putting together a few different designs for me. I'm excited to give it to my friend.

Bill D.

Hey Chris,

You da man! Can't wait to see mine when I get back! Let me know when you get a seaplane design... I'll order a few!

All orders have shipped, thank you all!! I'm getting lots of questions about shipping..."How much to XXXXX" and the like, so I came up with a new plan.

All signs are now $50, and shipping is free! Truth be told, sending a sign out is running me about $15 for shipping, packaging, etc...so this isn't really a price hike but a more streamlined way of answering questions.

Paypal, square, or check are all ok. (In that order of preference!)

Happy flying!

Back