For Sale Custom Leather Log Book Covers

P51P28

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
ZD
Greetings! My name is Zach and I've been making custom gun belts for about 10 years and I wanted to offer something for the aviation community. For pilots that still use the old school, traditional log books, why not log your entries in style with a custom leather log book cover?

I made myself one a couple years back and its aged beautifully (see pics). You can choose the color of the logbook and the color of your top thread. I can also monogram it with your initials if you'd like. Colors available are on the swatches below. All sizes can be made.

$55 plus shipping

Here is the link to the log book order form on my website:
http://zachsgunbelts.com/log_book_covers.html

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me here on the forum or reach me at zach@zachsgunbelts.com

Thanks a lot!

Current turn around time is 2 weeks give or take.

Payment details: You don't submit payment through my website. Once you place an order, I'll email you a PayPal invoice for payment. This invoice allows you to pay with whatever method you prefer (credit card, debit, etc). You don't need a PayPal account to do this.

Shipping costs range from $12 - $15. Your log book will be careful packed and shipped via USPS Priority.

LOG BOOK COLORS:

color_swatch.jpg

TOP THREAD COLORS:

colors.JPG

Natural with rust top thread:

imageedit_6_8839028071.jpg

Saddle tan with natural top thread:

imageedit_6_2099507796.jpg

Black with silver top thread:

imageedit_13_9175527590.jpg

Last edited:
Back