Custom Apparel for Pilots- What Every Pilot Should Be Wearing!

Danny

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Danny
Custom Apparel for Pilots- [Store Re-opened]- Wider Range Of Design Variations

Hey y'all,

The Store Is Back- Bigger & Better! :yesnod:

Unique custom hoodies & tees for pilots are now available in a wider range of design variations and colors. You won't find these in local stores so reserve one for yourself while you can.

CLICK HERE to place your order!

Pilot%20Shop_zpsjwkwuq4h.jpg

CLICK HERE to place your order!

Last edited:
I like the shirts, I just tried to order a couple, it gave me an "invalid email" and there wasn't a place to put my email address? :dunno:

Also available in Navy, Smoke Gray, Deep Red & Denim blue.

colors_zpswi8mqlle.jpg

Re: Custom Apparel for Pilots- Offer Ending In 24hrs!

Curtains closing in 24hrs! Grab one while you can! ;)

Re: Custom Apparel for Pilots- [Store Re-opened]- Wider Range Of Design Variations

The Store Is Back- Bigger & Better! :yesnod:

(See Original Post)

Apparently it's condoned as there are many businesses that advertise here. There's the aviation artwork guy, the switch box guy, the hotelier, and the headset mfgr to name a few.

At least this guy confines his ads to the classifieds and doesn't regularly spam all the other forums with his product like some here have and do. Those are the ones that irritate the hell out of me.

Apparently it's condoned as there are many businesses that advertise here. There's the aviation artwork guy, the switch box guy, the hotelier, and the headset mfgr to name a few.

At least this guy confines his ads to the classifieds and doesn't regularly spam all the other forums with his product like some here have and do. Those are the ones that irritate the hell out of me.

Gotcha, I'll go read up on the rules. I might have some services to offer to fellow pilots as well (I am not a business, though) and if they can benefit, why not.

If there are advertisement posts outside of classifieds, you should report them. I know I do. We have the Classifieds section for a reason.

EDIT: To get back on topic: Danny, why not post a real link to your business? Why are you hiding behind bit.ly?

Gotcha, I'll go read up on the rules. I might have some services to offer to fellow pilots as well (I am not a business, though) and if they can benefit, why not.

If there are advertisement posts outside of classifieds, you should report them. I know I do. We have the Classifieds section for a reason.

EDIT: To get back on topic: Danny, why not post a real link to your business? Why are you hiding behind bit.ly?

Done. ;) Wasn't trying to hide anything though. It's still the same link displayed on the poster.

Make something fitted for women then you'll have my business. :D

Back