Current loan rates

As far as I know, prepayment is included in any loan. Virtually all banks work only on such terms. Otherwise, it would be completely unprofitable for the bank to lend you money. It earns from the first installment and your subsequent interest rate. You have no power to influence it, but you can choose the bank that will provide you with its services. When I was looking for an apartment to buy with a mortgage, I found Mortgage Broker Basingstoke helpful. I think you will also find it helpful to learn about it and plan your budget. I'm remodeling part of my property right now, and I think I'll be finished by the end of the year.

Last edited:
As far as I know, prepayment is included in any loan. Virtually all banks work only on such terms. Otherwise, it would be completely unprofitable for the bank to lend you money.
Aircraft loans? Many loans don't have prepayment penalties. The majority of mortgage and car loans don't seem to. Lightstream doesn't either.

As far as I know, prepayment is included in any loan. Virtually all banks work only on such terms. Otherwise, it would be completely unprofitable for the bank to lend you money.
It’s the mortgage dilemma. If you have a high rate, you’ll refinance when rates go down. If you have a low rate, you will keep it until maturity. Banks can never make money. I think there’s a whole section in Liar’s Poker on how the smartest people in the world figured a way to make money on this stuff.

Aircraft loans? Many loans don't have prepayment penalties. The majority of mortgage and car loans don't seem to. Lightstream doesn't either.

Prepayment penalties seem to be long gone in the US. Not so outside the US.

Back