Curious whether some of these books are still traveling

colomtnflyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
iAM in AK!
I was just wondering where some of the books are these days... since I don't seem to hear as many people talking about them as much as we used to.

I know I had several books cruising about.....

I know that I had one, but if it takes whoever has it as long to read as it took me I won't see it for another 20 years. :dunno:

That would have been "Song of the Sky".

I know that I had one, but if it takes whoever has it as long to read as it took me I won't see it for another 20 years. :dunno:

That would have been "Song of the Sky".

LOL...As is with me since I don't get a lot of reading done nowadays...probably more during the winter.

I have the Wright Brothers Story (fiction based on fact...don't recall the exact name) and when I am done, Greg will read it and I'm sure he'll get it done a lot quicker than me...since he has more time to kill like while he's flying to China...:blueplane:

LOL...As is with me since I don't get a lot of reading done nowadays...probably more during the winter.

I have the Wright Brothers Story (fiction based on fact...don't recall the exact name) and when I am done, Greg will read it and I'm sure he'll get it done a lot quicker than me...since he has more time to kill like while he's flying to China...:blueplane:

yeah plus all the time he has once he gets there too. :D

I think I still have a few floating around however I dont have anyone else's at the moment.

I think I still have a few floating around however I dont have anyone else's at the moment.

Your ASA CFI Test Prep 2008 is still in my hands; if somebody else wants it, let me know via a PM, or it will be going back to Tristan soon!

Ric, I think I have your copy of Heroes of the Horizon... I just need to find time to read it and send it on.

Of course a newcomer would be welcome here! Good day to you too! Start a new thread and introduce yourself!

I'm still reading Sparky's mountain flying book. It was signed by Sparky, but it looks like POA members marked it with their name and city....should I also do this?

I've still got Grant's "The Killing Zone" by Paul Craig. I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants it but if there are no requests I think I'll just send it back to Grant.

Back