CTLS Emergency Landing in Ohio

'dialing Bernath right now... I smell a big lawsuit... placard needed warning of Duck hazards.

"No debris or materials were strewn about on the beach"

They sound so disappointed. BREAKING NEWS...nothing BROKE!

The shape of the plane attracts ducks = "deadly design defect"

I can feel our favorite attorney warming up the word processor right now.

"An Ohio State Highway Patrol official told the Register the plane struck a duck, which broke the windshield."

Bet it broke the duck too. :yes: I guess there may have been injuries after all.

"No debris or materials were strewn about on the beach"

They sound so disappointed. BREAKING NEWS...nothing BROKE!

"Inexplicably, no shredded corpses were scattered about the crash site." :dunno:

The shape of the plane attracts ducks = "deadly design defect"

I can feel our favorite attorney warming up the word processor right now.

It's kind of sad that forevermore our cute little airplanes will be the butt of lawyer jokes! :mad2: :D :yesnod:

[shatner] BARNAAAAAAAAAAATH!!! [/shatner]

Last edited:
Injured by a duck?...You MAY be entitled to financial compensation...Call the expert law firm of Huey, Dewey, and Louie at 1-800-QUACK4U RIGHT NOW!

"Cedar Point police and Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the scene. They won't let any bystanders come within 1,000 feet of the scene."

:rofl:

Shows you how safe Ohio is to fly over. Flat may not be pretty, but it is nice for airplanes. You westerners can have your rocks.

Hope it wasn't the Aflac duck trying to drum up business. The ct line are tough airplanes.

I wonder if the pilot was on his way to Put-in-Bay or Kelly's Island. Might be a small miracle it happened there.

I wonder if the pilot was on his way to Put-in-Bay or Kelly's Island. Might be a small miracle it happened there.
That plane is used for training quite a bit. SKY is closed so I'm betting Port Clinton.

Back